Sunday, August 17, 2014
12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Potluck and Swimming
Mount Gilead Swimming Pool
(corner of Park Ave and Cherry St)
General Operating Fund update
We are so blessed to have a giving congregation at Trinity! We are always looking for ways to improve the balance in our General Operating Fund. Cutting our expenses is an area where we can all improve:
- If you see lights on that shouldn’t be, please turn them off (gas and electric are our biggest utility expenses)
- Close the doors to the rooms that are not in use so the church doesn’t heat those areas.
- Make sure you adjust the thermostats after meetings.
- Sign up to volunteer in the Nursery so we don’t have to pay 2 staff persons to work
- Sign up for Kroger Community Rewards – Trinity’s # is 90458.
- Pay for all copies you make on Trinity’s copier
- Use Scrip cards for your purchases at local restaurants, grocery stores, gas stations, etc. Gifts cards make the perfect Christmas gift!